Hydraulic Power Pack MICRO series (PPM) share the same concept of modularity (and most parts) of PPC series, thus providing the same flexibility.
- PPM are really small, thus applied where the space constraints make it difficult the installation of a traditional power pack, like in small vehicles, boats, small industrial machines.
- Our MICRO power packs PPM range was designed basing on the experience that came from over twenty years manufacturing and suppying the well known PPC compact power packs range. While we kept the flexibility and modularity design principles well appreciated on the bigger range, we greatly optimized and reduced the use of raw materials, creating a lightweight aluminium die-cast MICRO central manifold, which is half the weight of the Universal one, allowing an even higher integration. Single effect, double effect, reversible units with piloted check valves can be easily assembled out of the same modules.
- A good news for stockist distributors, who keep stock of spare parts and assemble them basing on the customer orders, is that the MICRO PPM range shares most parts with the other Hydronit ranges: the mini power pack PPC range and the electropumps EPB range. Less parts = smaller stock and cost optimization.
- power up to 2,2 kW, flow from 0,3 up to 6 l/min and pressure up to 250 bar;
- high integration;
- gear and hand pumps;
- pressure and flow control valves;
- check and 2, 3, 4 ways directional valves;
- proportional flow and pressure controls;
- up to eight devices can be integrated within the micro central manifold for flexibility and compactness;
- all components are made in single piece, preassembled, in order to simplify assembling and service (no washers, poppets, springs and nuts messing up).
- The high performance pressure balanced gear pumps, the electrical motors and solenoid valves’ coils are all specifically designed and optimized for typical micro power unit applications in order to improve the system overall efficiency, increase power density, reducing heat generation and power consumption.
- The units are individually 100% tested before delivery to guarantee leak-free and hassle-free operation during their lifetime. The functional components are made with hardened steel parts for best reliability and long life.
We deliver either assembled and tested micro power packs or kits of single spare parts thereof. Local distributors can thus optimize stock and shipments by locally assembling the units while OEMs can enjoy the easiness of installing fully assembled and tested units on their machines.
COMPLIANCE TO MARKET STANDARDS
- Our micro power packs can house, on the same Micro manifold, standard group 0 gear pumps with clockwise and counterclockwise rotation or bidirectional
- Standard IEC electric motors can be fitted with B14 shape, from frame 63 to 71.
- Most screw-in cartridge valves are fitted in standard 3/4-16UNF SAE08 cavities.